The Mizzou ADVANCE program office has books, articles and other resources available for MU faculty to borrow. These items include:
- Valian, V. (1999). Why so slow: The advancement of women. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
- Committee on Maximizing the Potential of Women in Academic Science and Engineering (2006). Beyond bias and barriers: Fulfilling the potential of women in academic science and engineering. Washington, DC: National Academies.
- Drago, R. (2007). Striking a Balance: Work, Family, Life.
- Mizzou ADVANCE has a copy of most of the articles referenced on this website. if you would like a copy of an article, please contact Mizzou ADVANCE.
- Robert Drago's lecture, Striking a Balance, given at MU on September 24, 2007.